Learning Outcomes


   
Expected learning outcomes

  When knowing I will study Microbial Ecology in this semester, my first thought that come to my mind is about place where microbes live. Since microbes are everywhere I wonder what kind of place going to be covered in the syllabus. Of course, I also wonder what microbes roles in this place. Are there any roles of microbes that I have never know? I also expect that different place will have different type of microbes. Maybe this microbes can be classified based on their unique characteristics or temperature or pH that able to withstands. Lastly, I expect that during the study of microbial ecology is adaptations of microbes in the environment they live.

Popular posts from this blog

relate Microbial Ecology to other microbiology courses have covered and apply the knowledge in the future