relate Microbial Ecology to other microbiology courses have covered and apply the knowledge in the future

 In previous subject I learn  their characteristics and uses. When I am studying Microbial ecology I get to know more about the place that I learn their characteristics  and uses. I also study lab of microbiology with the knowledge from both course I should be able to know how to find and isolate microbes. Different microbes stay in different places. Different microbes require different way to isolate them.

For the future application, I think to solve a problems using microbes, the microbes that will solve the problems need to be find in the problems occur. For example, bacteria that involve in bio remediation usually live and isolated in polluted area since there are able to withstands the pollutants.

Popular posts from this blog